CONTEST CLOSED – 06/09/11
Zippo is one on the legendary brands in the world. The Zippo lighters are iconic.
In this tradition, Zippo has developed the new Flex Neck Utility lighter. Grills, lanterns, tiki torches and fireplaces all require a certain degree of precision when being lit. And that’s where the Flexible Neck Utility Lighter comes in. It’s slim, powerful nozzle easily fits into the openings on most grills and lanterns, and with wind-resistant dual-flame technology, it’s ideal for any outdoor setting.
Like most dads, I love to BBQ and this lighter is the perfect tool. Best of all is has a patented child-resistant safety button to prevent kids from accidently burning themselves.
If you would like to try this lighter for yourself, you can enter my contest by answering the following question in the comments section:
If you won the Zippo Flex Neck Utility Lighter, how would you use it?
In addition, Zippo is holding a Father’s Day Sweepstakes on its website. One grand prize winner will receive a black-dialed Zippo chronograph watch, a Zippo pen, as well as a lighter gift set. The second prize winner will receive a Zippo pen and lighter gift set. Ten runners up will receive a Zippo pen.
After you have submitted your mandatory entry, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- ‘Like’ Zippo on Facebook (5 extra entries)
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (3 extra entries)
- Follow @mochadad on Twitter (3 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on any Mocha Dad Media Blog: Mocha Dad, Six String Theories or Making It Last Forever (3 extra entries for each comment)
- Tweet this contest (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share on Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (2 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
- Solve the Goldbach Conjecture (1000 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Zippo Father’s Day Contest” starts on Thursday, June 2, 2011 and ends Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 60 days. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Friday, June 10, 2011. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 5-days, a new winner will be chosen.