I like to think of myself as a coffee connoisseur. In my travels, I’ve tasted coffees from Indonesia, Turkey, Vietnam, Hawaii, and several other places. I love the smell of fresh brewed coffee and the taste is like a heavenly elixir.
I recently tried some of the Godiva Coffee blends and they did not disappoint. Godiva brings together my two favorite indulgences – coffee and chocolate. Crafted from medium-roasted, 100% Arabica beans with flavors inspired by the famed Chocolatier’s most popular truffles, Godiva Coffee is a pleasure to drink.
Godiva Coffee’s Mother’s Day flavors are perfect for Mother’s Day and priced just under $10. If you’d like to share stories, memories and special moments over a delicious cup of coffee with your mother, I’d like to invite you to enter to win a Mother’s Day flavor sampler gift pack. The gift pack includes:
- Godiva “Roasted Almond” coffee – a coffee with a sweet, honey roasted almond butter flavor and a creamy Godiva milk chocolate finish.
- Godiva “Dark Chocolate Raspberry” flavored coffee – a rich, Godiva dark chocolate paired with fresh, ripe raspberry flavor
To enter the contest, answer the following question in the comments section:
What is your favorite memory of your mother?
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- ‘Like’ Godiva Coffee on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- Follow Godiva on Twitter@Godiva_Coffee (3 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on Mocha Dad (2 extra entries for each comment)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (2 extra entry)
- Tweet this contest: Win a Godiva Coffee Mother’s Day Gift from @mochadad and @Godiva_Coffee http://bit.ly/IEPXZk (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share a Mocha Dad post on Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (1 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Win a Godiva Coffee Mother’s Day Gift Pack” Contest starts on Friday, April 27, 2012 and ends Friday, May 4, 2012 at 11:59 a.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 60 days. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Saturday, May 6, 2012. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received compensation and/or one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. All opinions are my own.