I’m quite disorganized. If I don’t make a note of something, I’m prone to forget it. I’m thankful that there is technology available that helps me to manage my life. One device that has helped me tremendously is the DYMO Plug and Play LabelManager (available at Office Depot). I never thought I’d get excited about a label maker, but this one has turned me into a believer.
With this label maker, I’ve been able to label and keep track of my various external hard drives. I keep different drives for music, photos/videos, documents, and computer backups. Labeling each one has been a lifesaver. I’ve also labeled all of my computer cords. Now my desk in more orderly and I know which cord goes to which device.
The DYMO label maker is simple to operate and it’s easy to print labels of all sizes including standard labels for home and office needs and permanent labels with powerful adhesive. In addition, DYMO’s Plug and Play LabelManager offers the following features:
- Portability – Compact and convenient for labeling needs on-the-go.
- Immediate Connectivity – Instant Plug and Play compatibility with PC and Mac computers via USB connection.
- Hassle-Free Installation – Built-in software that is automatically installed and displayed on computer screens.
- Complimentary Software Downloads – DYMO Label Software v8 offers templates for printing logos and batch labels from database files.
- Easy Customization – Capabilities to sync fonts or graphics directly from PC to label maker for customized labels.
- Cordless and Battery-Free Operation – Powered without the need for a power adapter or batteries.
If you need help getting things organized, I’d like to offer you the opportunity to win one of these revolutionary label makers. To enter the contest, leave a comment answering the following question:
How do you keep things organized during the holiday season?
After you have submitted your mandatory entry, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- ‘Like’ Office Depot on Facebook (5 extra entries)
- Follow Office Depot on Twitter @OfficeDepot. (5 extra entries).
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on Mocha Dad (2 extra entries for each comment)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (1 extra entry)
- Tweet this contest: Win a DYMO label maker from @mochadad and @OfficeDepot http://bit.ly/spaHSa (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share on Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (1 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Win a DYMO Plug and Play LabelManager ” Contest starts on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 and ends Sunday, December 18, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 60 days. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Monday, December 19, 2011. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received compensation and/or one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. All opinions are my own.