When DYMO offered me the opportunity to try a label maker, I wondered what I’d ever do with it. Coincidentally, my wife was planning for Vacation Bible School at our church and the label maker was exactly the tool she needed to make name tags, label lesson plans, and mark supplies.
Portable and durable, the DYMO LabelManager 420P label maker is easy to use and extends productivity for those heavy users who need vast quantities of labels for massive filing, archiving, warehousing and asset management functions.
Other features of the LabelManager 420P label maker include:
- PC and Mac compatibility – to print barcodes, logos, batch labels from data files, and much more
- Large, four line graphic display with back lighting for improved visibility
- View text effects, on screen, before printing – to minimize mistakes
- Rechargeable battery – no more disposable battery expense and inconvenience
- Uses DYMO D1 labels in 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2” and 3/4” widths, for maximum flexibility
If you need a robust label maker in your personal or business life, I’d like to offer you the opportunity to win one of these fantastic DYMO LabelManager 420P label makers. To enter the contest, leave a comment answering the following question:
What one-word label would you use to describe yourself?
After you have completed the mandatory entry, you can do any or all of the following:
After you have submitted your mandatory entry, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (3 extra entries)
- Follow @mochadad on Twitter (3 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on any Mocha Dad Media Blog: Mocha Dad or Six String Theories (3 extra entries for each comment)
- Tweet this contest (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share on Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (2 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
- Enter my “Portraits of Dad” Photo Contest (10 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Win a DYMO Label Maker Contest” starts on Thursday, June 16, 2011 and ends Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 60 days. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Friday, June 24, 2011. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 5-days, a new winner will be chosen.