The age-old question has finally been answered. What do you get the person who has everything? How about a – charging station that allows them to charge everything.
That charging station is the Qi. If you don’t already know what Qi (pronounced ‘’chee’’) is, I’ll tell you. It’s a brand new inductive charger that brings consumers the freedom to charge their smartphones, MP3 players, cameras – any device 5W or less – on a single charging station, regardless of manufacturer. You can learn more about them at the Energizer website.
Energizer is providing one lucky reader with a $25 gift card from a major retailer, which they can use towards the purchase of the brand new Energizer Inductive Charger.
P.S. – Stay tuned for my product review.
To enter the contest, leave a comment answering the following question: What energizes you?
After you have submitted your mandatory entry, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- Visit the Energizer website and let me know which Qi you would buy.
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (4 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on Mocha Dad or on Making It Last Forever (1 extra entry for each comment)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (3 extra entries)
- Send this Tweet – Win a $25 Target Gift Card towards the purchase of a Qi from @mochadad http://bit.ly/hL1iVJ (5 Tweets per day, 1 extra entry per tweet)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Win a $25 Gift Card Towards Purchase of Energizer Qi Inductive Charger Contest” starts on Tuesday, November 23, 2010 and ends Monday, November 29, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. Winners will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Tuesday, November 30, 2010. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 5-days, a new winner will be chosen. YouCast will ship the prize.