JC Penney has launched American Living, an extensive new line of clothing. American Living evokes classic American style with a contemporary edge.
When we went shopping for school, my son and I visited JC Penny he was immediately drawn to the American Living collection .My son has developed a style that is somewhat preppy. He likes to wear polo shirts, khakis, and jeans and the American Living styles were perfect for him.
But American Living is not just for kids. The line offers a full range of styles for adults as well — tailored navy blazers ($150), madras plaid skirts ($70), cable-knit sweaters ($60).
I’d like to give you the opportunity to try out this exciting new brand at JC Penny by offering a chance to win a $25 American Living gift card that can be used at JC Penny or AmericanLiving.com.
To enter the contest, leave a comment answering the following question:
How would you describe your personal style?
After you have submitted your mandatory entry, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- ‘Like’ the American Living Facebook Page (5 extra entries)
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (1 extra entry)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on any Mocha Dad Media Blog: Mocha Dad or Six String Theories (1 extra entry for each comment)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (1 extra entries)
- Tweet this contest (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share on Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (1 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
- Post of a photo of yourself dressed in your signature style and send link (5 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Win a $25 American Living Gift Card” Contest starts on Wednesday, September 7, 2011 and ends Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 60 days. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Friday, September 16, 2011. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. All opinions are my own.