I enjoy working with PR companies and brands to help promote products and services. My intent is to develop a mutually beneficial relationship. However, I will never allow our relationship to violate my personal ethics or any laws.
Please read the policies stated below.
Please read a few blog posts to make sure that your product is a good fit before pitching.
Periodically, I will review products or hold contests. I abide by the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising” and ethical word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The views and opinions expressed on Mocha Dad are purely my own and I am dedicated to providing thorough and honest reviews. Required disclosures will be included in all posts.
I always incorporate products into my lifestyle in a natural way. Storytelling is important to me and I will make sure that the products are a natural extension of an organic post.
Although I will consider all relevant offers, I prefer to work with brands in the following categories:
- Men’s apparel
- Children’s apparel
- Men’s grooming
Contact me with a full product description including an explanation why my blog would be a good fit for your product. If your product interests me, I will contact you with a shipping address.
Once received, the product will not be returned. Depending on backlog, I will post a detailed product review in the Cool Stuff Section within 30 days. The review will include photos, links to your website, product and purchasing information. When the review is posted, I will send you the link. You will not be able to review, comment on, or approve the post before publication. You may comment on the review in the Comments section of the post.
- Contests will run in conjunction with a product review or separately in their own exclusive posts.
- Contests will run for a period of 1 week unless time constraints require a different time frame.
- Contestants will be asked (not required) to visit your website, Facebook page, or Twitter feed.
- Your company will be responsible for shipping all prizes to winners within a reasonable time period. I will provide the winner’s shipping information to you upon completion of the contest. I ask that the item(s) be shipped within 3 weeks after close of giveaway.
- Giveaways will be open to all U.S. residents
- Winners will not be required to purchase an item in order to win
- Winners are chosen by Random.org, unless otherwise specified
If you have any questions or comments, contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 281-468-0186.