Mocha Dad has been online for nearly three years. During this period, I’ve been able to share my parenting experiences with thousands of visitors.
But when the blogging bug bites you, it leaves you with the uncontrollable urge to start more blogs. Well, that’s exactly what I’ve done.
I would like to share with you a new blog that I’ve created with my wife called Making It Last Forever. The blog covers marriage topics from a male and female perspective.
We have done a soft launch on the blog and have written several posts in preparation of the full launch in a few weeks.
In the meantime, I would like to give you the first opportunity to read our posts and comment on the blog.
To celebrate this soft launch, I’m giving away one copy of the Photoshop Elements 8 and Premiere Elements 8 Bundle (PC Version – $150 Value).
- Leave a comment on any post on Making It Last Forever (1 entry per comment)
After you have submitted your mandatory entry, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- Subscribe to Making It Last Forever (5 extra entries)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
- Post a link to Making It Last Forever on your blog (5 entries)
- Tweet the following: Here is a great new marriage blog written by a husband and wife team http://www.makingitlastforever.com (1 extra entry, 5 Tweets per day)
Mocha Dad’s “Photoshop 8 Making It Last Forever Contest” starts on Monday, May 10, 2010 and ends Sunday, May 16, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. and Canada. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad are not eligible to win. Winners will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Monday, May 17, 2010. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 5-days, a new winner will be chosen.