CONTEST CLOSED 1/25/2011
I hate to shave.
If I were not married, employed, or had to venture outside my house, I’d probably never pick up a razor.
That’s why I like the Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D 1250 electric razor. It’s quick and easy to use and it delivers a fairly close shave.
Although the shave isn’t as close a traditional razor, you won’t have to worry about nicks and cuts. The AquaTec seal gives you the option of either a comfortable dry shave or a refreshing wet shave with shaving cream or gel. And the low-friction SkinGlide shaving surface slides smoothly along your skin for a close shave without irritation.
This shaver is also good for maintaining my hairstyle. It glides over the contours of my head to keep me looking nice and smooth. Designed for ease of use, the SensoTouch 3D has an easy-to-hold handle with an ergonomic grip for optimum control.
The SensoTouch 3D charges in one hour and provides up to 50 minutes (or a maximum of 17 days) of shaving time. A display lets you know how much power remains in the lithium-ion battery and when you need to replace the blades.
The SensoTouch 3D is completely cord free, has a travel lock, and comes with a protective pouch, so you can toss it in your bag, briefcase, or suitcase when you’re on the go (also a good selling point for me since I travel often).
- The Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D 1250 electric razor is available at most major retailers for $199.99
- To enter the contest to win your very own Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D 1250 electric razor, leave a comment answering the following question: Facial Hair – Yes or No (please defend your answer)?
After you have submitted your mandatory entry, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (4 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on Mocha Dad or Making It Last Forever (1 extra entry for each comment)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (3 extra entries)
- Send this Tweet – Win a Philips Electric Razor from @mochadad http://bit.ly/e80vWZ (5 Tweets per day, 1 extra entry per tweet)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
- Solve the Collatz Problem (1000 entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D 1250 Electric Razor Contest” starts on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 and ends Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 60 days. Winners will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Tuesday, January 25, 2011. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 5-days, a new winner will be chosen. Prize delivery will be handled by