Apparently the people at Pringles heard my thoughts because they created the Pringles Speaker Can. This unique, battery-operated portable speaker is designed to fit onto the top of any Pringles can. It uses the empty can to intensify sound when attached to any MP3 player or similar music device.
You can go from snacking to dancing in a few simple steps:
- Eat all of the tasty Pringles crisps.
- Lament that all of the Pringles crisps are gone.
- Clean inside of can (licking is not recommended).
- Install batteries into the Pringles Speaker.
- Insert Pringles Speaker into the top of the Pringles can.
- Connect portable music device to speaker (1986 Boom Box not recommended).
- Blast “Call Me Maybe” until your neighbors refuse to speak to you.
While the Pringles Speaker will not be challenging Bose anytime soon, the sound quality is pretty good for a speaker made from a snack package (click here to hear a sample).
Through Oct. 31, consumers can send proof of purchase of any four Pringles cans and redemption from to receive their free Pringles Speaker. Visit Pringles.com/current-
In the meantime, you can enter to win a Pringles speaker prize pack right here. The winner will receive one can of Pringles and one Pringles Speaker. To enter the giveaway, answer the following question:
What is your favorite summertime song?
Additional Entries (These entries will be counted only after the required entry has been submitted)
- ‘Like’ Pringles on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- Follow Pringles on Twitter @Pringles (3 extra entries)
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- Sign up for the Mocha Dad Newsletter (3 extra entries)
- Tweet this contest: “Win a Pringles Speaker Can from @Pringles & @mochadad http://bit.ly/MaXl2z #giveaway (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share a non-contest Mocha Dad post on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (1 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Music Sounds More Tasty with Pringles Speaker Can” Giveaway starts on Sunday, July 8, 2012 and ends Sunday, July 15, 2012 at 11:59 a.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 30 days. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced soon after the ending date. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received compensation and/or one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. All opinions are my own.