I am a huge Target fan. If you will check my Foursquare profile (mochadad), you will see that I’m the Mayor of my local Target with over 100 check-ins. It is my go-to store for everything from clothing to groceries to toys.
Speaking of toys, I make regular visits to Target’s toy department. My son and I collect superhero and wrestling action figures and LEGO Mini-Figures. At least once a week, we visit the store to see if any new figures have been released.
Now that the Christmas shopping season is upon us, it is my top destination to buy presents for my kids, nieces and nephews. If you’re looking for the hottest toys this season, look no further. Target has unveiled multiple initiatives that deliver added convenience and savings on this year’s top toys – including QR codes, an interactive toy catalog with an enhanced digital wish list and more prominent shelf placement for the season’s most popular toys.
You’ve probably already received Target’s annual toy catalog. It features more than 200 toys, specially priced, to give you the best value on the toys that kids want most. In addition to sale prices on individual items, the catalog includes coupons that can be used on your total purchase.
Target is also making it easy to create and share wish lists with a new online tool on Target.com where guests can browse the toy catalog and organize their must-have toys into a Target Digital Wish List that is instantly shareable with anyone via email. Kids will love sharing their picks with friends and family, while gift givers will appreciate the savings.
You can also visit a new dedicated toys Web page, Target.com/TopToys, to easily find and shop 10,000 items. This dedicated page will give guests multiple options to browse, including age, gender, brand or character to easily find something for every child on their list.
Target’s Top 20 Toys
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Hail-Fire Blaster
- Disney Bounce Bounce Tigger
- Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Star Doll – Harmony B Sharp
- Mega Bloks Halo Warthog Resistance
- Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Power Tower Track Set
- Playskool Rocktivity Walk-N-Roll Rider
- LEGO Friends Emma’s Horse Trailer
- Monster High Scarily Ever After Collection
- Hexbugs Collection
- Beyblade Metal Fury Performance Top System Destroyer Dome Set
- Bop It Smash
- LEGO Super Heroes Batwing Battle Over Gotham City
- Easy Bake Ultimate Oven
- Leapfrog LeapPad2 Explorer – Kidz Bop Music Pack
- The Amazing Spider-Man Mega Blaster Web Shooter With Glove Set
- Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle
- Air Hogs Hover Assault
- Baby Alive Wanna Walk Collection
- Barbie Photo Fashion Doll Collection
What was your favorite toy as a child?
Additional Entries (These entries will be counted only after the required entry has been submitted)
- ‘Like’ Target on Facebook (5 extra entries)
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (5 extra entries)
- Sign up for the Mocha Dad Newsletter (3 extra entries)
- Follow Target on Twitter @target (3 extra entries)
- Follow @mochadad on Twitter and tweet this contest: Win a Leapfrog LeapPad2 Explorer from @mochadad http://bit.ly/VS8nOv #TargetHoliday (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share a non-contest Mocha Dad post on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (1 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Holiday Toy Giveaway: Leapfrog LeapPad2 Explorer – Kidz Bop Music Pack” starts on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 and ends Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 11:59 a.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans 18 years old and older in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 30 days. One (1) winners will be chosen via Random.org and announced soon after the ending date. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received compensation and/or one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. All opinions are my own. Target is providing the Leapfrog LeapPad2 Explorer – Kidz Bop Music Pack for the winner of this sweepstakes. This program is not administered or sponsored by Target or its affiliates, but solely by Mocha Dad. Total prize value is $130.