31. Polaroid SLR 690 – Take dad back to the simpler days of photography with this classic Polaroid camera ($300-$500).
32. DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ V3.0 Quadcopter – With its 3-axis gimbal supporting an all new custom 1080p video camera with Wi-Fi first-person-view (FPV) on his iOS or Android device, your dad will be creating super smooth cinema-quality videos in minutes. The Vision+ eliminates setup headaches with the gimbal and camera already securely mounted and aligned at the factory. All dad has to do is open the box, charge the batteries and screw on the props and he’s ready to pilot his new drone ($1300).
33. HP Stream 7 Signature Edition Tablet – Dad can stay entertained and productive wherever he goes with the pocket-sized HP Stream 7 Signature Edition tablet. It has plenty of speed and power to handle all his work and play, and is sleek, slim, and lightweight. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Office 365 Personal ($100)
34. Star Trek Original Series Phaser Universal Remote Control – The Wand Company’s Star Trek Original Series Phaser Universal Remote Control is a highly authentic screen-accurate hero prop replica, crammed full of advanced technology, bringing new levels of action and immersion for Star Trek fans of all ages.
35. Tickets to an Event – Spending time together is perhaps the best gift you can give your dad. Get a couple of tickets to his favorite sporting event, concert, or festival, and cherish the time together (Various prices).
36. Home T – The Home T offers a variety of T-shirts from all 50 states as well as Puerto Rico and Washington, D.C. You can also get shirts from other countries including Canada, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. With each purchase, the brand donates a portion of profits to multiple sclerosis research.
37. DEWALT 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Cordless Compact Drill – Powered by Lithium-Ion batteries for long-lasting, reliable performance, this drill is a powerful tool. Its compact and lightweight design provides easy, comfortable handling on the job site or in the shop.
38. MicroTouch Switch- Blade – No ordinary groomer, the SwitchBlade is the world’s first all-in-one, head-to-toe groomer that will keep dad looking sharp and neat ($20)
39. Nylon Top-Zip Computer Portfolio – Looking for a bag that is both sleek and functional? Then look no further. This nylon briefcase is designed with two zipped compartments that each have a cushioned laptop pocket, and features a detachable shoulder strap for easy carrying ($120)
40. The Paradox of Generosity – Focusing not only on financial giving but on the many diverse forms generosity can take, Christian Smith and Hilary Davidson show the deep impact that giving has on individuals. This the data in this book reveals a consistent link between demonstrating generosity and leading a better life: more generous people are happier, suffer fewer illnesses and injuries, live with a greater sense of purpose, and experience less depression($30).