Mother’s Day is almost here. If you’re still wondering what to gift to purchase, here a few ideas from real moms (note: The Gift of Time is probably the most valuable).
- The best mother’s day gift I have received so far has been a day off! – Darlene Sullins
- A night out alone! – Channynn
- One year, I got a trip to Disney with the family – Valerie Mabrey
- The best Mother’s Day gift I have ever received was a cruise – Christine Viscomi
- I liked the birthstone necklace my husband gave me the Mother’s Day after having our son. – Kelly
- The best Mother’s Day gift I’ve received is a mother’s ring. – McKim
- One Mother’s Day, I received chocolate covered strawberries and a diamond ring. – Karrie Millheim
- The best gift I received was from my 10 year old son who makes a miser look like a spendthrift. He used his savings to get me a new makeup mirror. So sweet. – Betty Curran
- A sweet card from my son was the best gift – Elena Istomina
- My favorite was a family photo book – Kyl Neusch
- My husband got me one of those Starbucks coffee makers. It made me so happy – Marla
- My Kitchen Aid mixer is my favorite. – Monique Rizzo
The Gift of Motherhood
- The birth of my first child was the best Mother’s Day gift I received. – Mary
- After the birth of my oldest son, my ex-husband and I were arguing around Mother’s Day. My mom knew he wasn’t going to be getting me anything. She bought me flowers and a card from my son that said, “Thank you for having me mommy!” My son is 28 now and even though I’ve received many gifts since then, that is the best gift I ever received for Mother’s Day! My mom always made everything special! – Roxanne
For more of the most memorable Mother’s Day gifts, read my post, Moms Share My Their Most Memorable Mother’s Day Gifts, on Babble.
Question: What is the best Mother’s Day gift you’ve given or received.