Hello, party people. Welcome to Mocha Dad. I’m honored to be one of the dad bloggers invited to the party. It’s been three years since I last participated in an Ultimate Blog Party. Therefore, I’d like to introduce myself by sharing 25 things about me:
1. I have three children ages 5, 9, and 12 (two boys and one girl).
2. I have been married to a fabulous woman for over 15 years.
3. I like to travel and I’ve visited 40 states and 11 countries
4. I have written this blog since 2008.
5. I also have a personal blog that focuses on business, writing, and personal development: Frederick J. Goodall
6. I can count to 10 in Spanish.
7. I earned the perfect attendance award in 3rd grade.
9. I like to laugh.
10. I play the guitar, but not well.
11. I consider myself to be a foodie just because I like to say foodie.
12. I also like to say verisimilitude.
13. I have a dog named Lily. She is a Shih Tzu which is Chinese for spoiled.
14. I’m a great cook according to me.
16. Kofi Kingston is my favorite wrestler.
17. I read at least 40 books a year.
18. More if you include comic books.
19. This is my favorite post of 2013: The Power of a Father’s Hand
20. This is my favorite post of all time: 7 Traits of Real Men
21. I own at least a dozen suits.
22. I can never find my keys.
23. I keep at least 20 tabs open on my browser.
25. I’m grateful for all of my blessings.
Please introduce yourself in the comments section. I’m looking forward to meeting you.