2011 was a great year for Mocha Dad. I was selected as a top Dad blog on Babble and SheKnows. I participated in the Twizzlers Landmark Summer Roadtrip, I was selected as an eBay Parent Panel Ambassador, I blogged for Dr. Smiths as a Premium Parent, and I worked on some exciting campaigns with several brands.
One of the highlights of 2011, was my trip to BlogHer. I had a great time in San Diego and I got to met several of my blogging friends. But my most treasured memories of 2011 were the interactions I had with each of you on this blog and on my social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest).
Below are some of your favorite posts of 2011. I hope you enjoyed reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them.
- The Power of a Simple Christmas Card
- Go See the Doctor
- The Importance of Showing Affection in Front of the Kids
- The Importance of Family Goal Setting
- 30 Days of Mocha Dad: Day #26 – My First Car
- 30 Days of Mocha Dad: Day #21 – My Most Embarassing Moment
- Tweens and Cell Phones
- A Trip to the Beach Helps Son to Overcome Fears
- Taylor Swift Makes Me Wish My Daughter Would Never Grow Up (this is my personal favorite)
- The Bag of Quarters
I’m looking forward to sharing more great posts in 2012.