2010 was a stellar year for my blog. I managed to touch many people’s lives in ways that I never thought possible. I’m overwhelmed by the love and support that so many people have shown me. I was most astonished by the reception to my post “7 Traits of Real Men.” The post received nearly 40,000 unique views and led to some interesting discussions in the comments section. But that wasn’t the only post that received a bevy of readers. Below are the top 10 posts of 2010. If you’re a new reader, these posts will give you an overview of the topics I write about. Feel free comment on any post that interests you. If you’re a regular reader, thank you for your support. I’m looking forward to sharing more with you in 2011.
Mocha Dad’s Top 10 Posts of 2010
- 7 Traits of Real Men
- 25 Romantic Ideas for Men from Women
- Dancey, Dance Time
- I Hate it When People Stare at Me While I’m Naked
- Demi Lovato and The Jonas Brothers: A Concert Review from a Dad’s Perspective
- Peer Pressure and Kindergarten Fashion
- Thoughts on Turning 40
- Old School Hip-Hop Meets New School Toddler
- We Must Stop Teaching Our Sons to Sow Their Wild Oats
- Guest Post: The Value of a Doll
Question: What was your favorite post of 2010 and why?