I feel quite honored because Mocha Dad has received two awards this month. The first was the “Charming Blog” award and most recently, I received the “Your Blog is Fabulous” award. I would like to thank Kathy Sena, who blogs at Parent Talk Today, for bestowing the honor upon me.
Like most things in life, this award comes with rules. The recipient of the award must:
- Pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
- List 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
- Copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Here are my Five Fabulous Addictions:
- My wife, K. She is the most beautiful, caring, and fabulous woman I have ever known. I love her so much and I cannot imagine living my life without her.
- My kids, Nee, N, and X. Each has a unique personality and I enjoy the daily interactions that we have. My job keeps me on the road for several days each month so I cherish the time I get to spend with them. And they make me laugh with the things that come out of their mouths.
- Dark chocolate. Eating dark chocolate is such a sensuous experience. Plus it has health benefits. Studies in two prestigious scientific journals say dark chocolate — but not white chocolate or milk chocolate — is good for you.
- The Office. I love this show because it is so real and it is the funniest sitcom on television.
- My laptop. It’s not an Apple, but it’ll do until I’m rich enough to afford one. My laptop keeps me connected and informed where ever I am. My wife thinks I spend too much time on my computer and she’s right. I’ll have to start weaning myself off over the next few weeks. Is there a 12 step program for blogging addiction?
To the authors of these Five Fabulous Blogs, I honor you with this award:
- Tip Dad
- Rice Daddies – Just as good as mom, but with a Y chromosome
- Discovering Dad – Learning what it means to be a good dad
- Wifey’s House
- The State Of…
Please visit these blogs and tell them Mocha Dad sent you.
Question: What are your five addictions?