Father’s Day is almost here and 1-800-FLOWERS.COM is a great place to find cool gifts. To make it easier to shop for dad, I’m giving one lucky reader the opportunity to win a $40 gift certificate from 1-800-FLOWERS.COM.
If your dad is a golf fan, he will love the Cool Golf Bag Cooler with Snacks ($49.99). The bag is stuffed with The Popcorn Factory Caramel Popcorn, crunchy pub snack mix, rich peanut butter bar, pecan shortbread cookies and much more. Plus, Dad gets a sleeve of 3 golf balls, a set of 15 golf tees and a cool, reusable mini cooler.
I received one of these coolers from 1-800-FLOWERS.COM. It is sturdy and able to hold up to 6 drinks. Ordering was easy and I was impressed by the speed of delivery.
If you’d like to surprise dad with one of these coolers or any other gift from 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, please visit the website and enter my contest.
To enter the contest, please answer the following question:
What is the most important lesson that you’ve learned from your father (or any father-figure)?
After you have submitted your mandatory entry, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on Mocha Dad or on Making It Last Forever (1 extra entry for each comment)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad and/or Making It Last Forever (3 extra entries)
- Tweet the following phrase: Enter to win a $40 1800flowers.com gift certificate from @mochadad http://bit.ly/9lFw4e (5 Tweets per day)
- Blog this contest (5 additional entries)
- Mocha Dad’s Facebook Fans are automatically entered into all Mocha Dad contests.
- Answer this question: What is one of my son, N’s favorite books? Answer can be found on blog (5 additional entries for the first correct answer).
Mocha Dad’s “1-800-FLOWERS.COM Father’s Day Contest” starts on Wedsday, June 8, 2010 and ends Sunday, June 13, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. and Canada. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad are not eligible to win. Winners will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Monday, June 14, 2010. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 5-days, a new winner will be chosen.