With Father’s Day just around the corner, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM and 1-800-BASKETS.COM have created truly unique and exciting products that will show Dad how much he is loved! From delicious gourmet gift baskets featuring Dad’s favorite treats, to unique plants to bring some green to Dad’s “man cave,” 1-800-FLOWERS.COM and 1-800-BASKETS.COM will be sure to help you deliver a smile to Dad this Father’s Day.
In honor of Father’s Day, I am helping one special reader celebrate this holiday by giving away a Handyman Snack Set ($39.99).
To enter the drawing, leave a comment answering the following question:
What is one thing all dads should know?
After you have completed the mandatory entry, you can do any or all of the following:
After you have submitted your mandatory entry, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (3 extra entries)
- Follow @mochadad on Twitter (3 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on any Mocha Dad Media Blog: Mocha Dad, Six String Theories or Making It Last Forever (3 extra entries for each comment)
- Tweet this contest (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share on Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (2 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
- Enter my “Portraits of Dad” Photo Contest (10 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “1-800-Flowers.com & 1-800-Baskets.com Father’s Day Contest” starts on Thursday, June 9, 2011 and ends Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 60 days. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Wednesday, June 15, 2011. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 5-days, a new winner will be chosen.