When I was a kid, I loved board games such as Monopoly, Operation, and Hungry Hippos. One of my all-time favorites was Battleship. I liked the strategic aspect of the game and I can still remember the line from the TV commercial, “You’ve sunk my battleship.”
My 8 year old son has become a Battleship fan also. We started playing the board game, but have since moved to the app on my iPad. We both like the animated explosions when a ship is hit.
If you are a Battleship fan, I’d like to give you an opportunity to win a pair of movie money vouchers towards a purchase of tickets for BATTLESHIP at your local theater and a $25 SUBWAY gift card.
To enter the contest, answer the following question in the comments section:
What was your favorite childhood board game and why?
- ‘Like’ Subway on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- Follow Subway on Twitter @subway (3 extra entries)
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on Mocha Dad (2 extra entries for each comment)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (2 extra entry)
- Tweet this contest: Win a Battleship Movie Prize Pack from @subway & @mochadad http://bit.ly/JaEI83 #SubwayBattleship (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share a Mocha Dad post on Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (1 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (5 extra entries)
- Post a video (or link) of your saying “You’ve sunk my battleship” on the Mocha Dad Facebook Page (7 extra entries)
Subway has also partnered with Universal Studios and COKE ZERO™ for their latest Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game. Until June 13th, be sure to stop in your local Subway Restaurant for a chance to win $100,000 from the Subway Battleship online game. Visit battleship.subway.com for more info, too.
Mocha Dad’s “Win a Subway and Battleship Movie Prize Pack Contest” starts on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 and ends Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 11:59 a.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. and Canada. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 60 days. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Wednesday, May 30, 2012. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received compensation and/or one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. All opinions are my own.