When I shave my head or face, I leave a huge mess. After I’m done, my sink looks like a dumping ground for barbershops. My wife has threaten to leave me on more than one occasion due to the messes I’ve made.
The Philips Norelco QT4070 Rechargeable Turbo Vacuum Trimmer saved my marriage. It is equipped with a powerful vacuum that delivers suction power, while hair deflector captures hair. A transparent hair chamber makes it easy to see when the trimmer needs to be emptied for optimal performance. A turbo power switch boosts cutting and fan speed by 30-percent for significantly increased suction power. Now, cleanup is a breeze and my wife can focus on my clean shave instead of the messy sink.
In addition, the shaver has SteelWave self-sharpening blades that ensure a precise and even trim every time. Other features include 9 lockable length settings, rechargeable battery, and cordless operation for maximum freedom of movement. The Trimmer also comes with a contour following comb and a specialty mini-beard trimmer attachment, allowing for precise trimming of beard line, moustache, and sideburns.
I must note that the shaver doesn’t shave my head as close as I’d like, but it should work fine if you want to trim longer hair.
What do you think Santa is hiding under that beard?
After you have submitted your mandatory entry, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- ‘Like’ Philips Norelco on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (2 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on Mocha Dad (1 extra entry for each comment)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (1 extra entry)
- Tweet this contest: Win a Philips Norelco T980 Rechargeable Turbo Vacuum Trimmer from @mochadad http://bit.ly/ts0nUb (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share on Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (1 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)