CONTEST CLOSED – 02/16/2011
I like to wear clothes that feel good and look good. That’s why I was pleased to receive the new and improved Land’s End polo shirt. I’m always skeptical when I see the words new and improve, but Land’s End has managed to live up to the claim. The shirt is durable, yet soft. But the feature I like the most is the no-curl collar. Too many of my polo shirts have been ruined by collars that won’t lay flat.
If you would like to own one of these shirt, please enter my contest. I’m giving away three Land’s End Mesh Polo Shirts. To enter the contest, let a comment answering the following question:
What is your favorite article of clothing and why?
After you have submitted your mandatory entry, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (7 extra entries)
- ‘Like’ Land’s End on Facebook (5 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on Mocha Dad or Making It Last Forever (2 extra entries for each comment)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (3 extra entries)
- Send this Tweet – Win a Land’s End Polo Shirt from @mochadad http://bit.ly/h0fxY3 (5 Tweets per day, 1 extra entry per tweet)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
- Send a video of you playing polo [on a horse or in the water] (100 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Win a Land’s End Mesh Polo Shirt Contest” starts on Wednesday, February 9, 2011 and ends Wednesday, February 16, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 60 days. Three winners will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Thursday, February 17, 2011. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 5-days, a new winner will be chosen.