CONTEST CLOSED – 02/09/11
Valentine’s Day is only a few days away and it’s time to start thinking about gifts for our loved ones. It’s easy to fall into the trap of traditional gifts and so often ends in a last minute trip to Walgreens for a heart shaped box of chocolates and a bouquet of wilting roses. Well, this year I challenge you to plan ahead and give something thoughtful and meaningful– a Kodak Photo Book.
The book could include photos from a romantic getaway, or pictures that represent milestones like a first kiss or your first house. Either way, nothing says “I love you” like taking the time to put those memories in a book that you can share.
Creating a book is simple. Kodak Gallery’s SMARTFIT technology does the work for you, so you can focus on the fun, creative stuff! This new technology
- Allows you to upload from the computer, mobile devices and Facebook
- Arranges your photos by date or events
- Adjusts to different sized shots
- Allows you to choose page themes, write captions and add personal touches
Kodak also has exclusive Valentine’s templates available here: kodakgallery.com/vday. Use them to make your Photo Book extra special for your loved one!
I’d like to help you create that special gift, by offering you the chance to win a $35 gift code to create a Photo Book to capture your favorite Kodak Moments with your loved ones (note: code does not cover shipping).
To enter the contest, leave a comment answering this question:
Describe your favorite photo of you and your spouse/partner?
After you have submitted your mandatory entry, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (7 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on Mocha Dad or Making It Last Forever (2 extra entries for each comment)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (3 extra entries)
- Send this Tweet – Win a $35 Kodak Gallery Gift Code for Valentine’s Day from @mochadad http://bit.ly/fSKMzC (5 Tweets per day, 1 extra entry per tweet)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
- Send a video of you singing a Justin Bieber song (100 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Win a Kodak Gallery $35 Gift Code for Valentine’s Day Contest” starts on Monday, February 7, 2011 and ends Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 60 days. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Thursday, February 8, 2011. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 5-days, a new winner will be chosen.