The GUM Star Wars Power brushes are available in your children’s favorite characters including Darth Vader and Clone Captain Rex. This battery-operated power toothbrush features ultra-soft oscillating bristles that gently massage gums and teeth.
The GUM Star Wars Lightsaber toothbrush is a battery-operated brush that flashes in character specific colors for 60-second intervals to help train kids to brush longer and ensure better oral health – available in three character designs: Anakin Skywalker, Yoda and Darth Vader. Since my kids have been using these toothbrushes, they’ve been brushing more thoroughly.
If you’d like your kids to Brush Like a Jedi™ and help them defend against cavities, I’d like to give you the opportunity to win a prize pack with a variety of Power and Lightsaber toothbrushes.
To enter the contest, answer the following question in the comments section:
How do you encourage your kids to brush?
- ‘Like’ GUM on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on Mocha Dad (2 extra entries for each comment)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (2 extra entry)
- Tweet this contest: Win Star Wars Toothbrushes from @SunstarGUM & @mochadad http://bit.ly/LzLo5Z (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share a Mocha Dad post on Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (1 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (5 extra entries)
- Post a video (or link) of your favorite Star Wars quote on the Mocha Dad Facebook Page (7 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Win a GUM Star Wars Prize Pack Contest” starts on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 and ends Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 11:59 a.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. and Canada. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 60 days. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Wednesday, May 30, 2012. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received compensation and/or one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. All opinions are my own.