Contested Closed 04/10/11
Dad’s Pregnant Too is the most comprehensive guide to help expectant fathers understand their partners, themselves, and what’s really going on inside her belly. Inside you’ll find 103 tips, stories, and essentials every new dad (and his partner) will want to know.
I’m giving one reader a chance to win a copy of this by answering the following question in the comments section:
What are some things that an expectant father should never say or do?
After you have submitted your mandatory entry, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (5 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on any Mocha Dad Media Blog: Mocha Dad, Six String Theories or Making It Last Forever (3 extra entries for each comment)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (3 extra entries)
- Send this Tweet – Win a copy of “Dad’s Pregnant Too” from @mochadad http://bit.ly/ifBr1G (5 Tweets per day, 1 extra entry per tweet)
- Share on Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (1 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Win a Copy of Dad’s Pregnant Too Contest” starts on Monday, April 4, 2011 and ends Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 60 days. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Monday, April 11, 2011. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 5-days, a new winner will be chosen.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: I RECEIVED A BOOK FOR REVIEW PURPOSES. THE OPINIONS I HAVE EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN AND HAVE NOT BEEN INFLUENCED. I AM DISCLOSING THIS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION’S 16 CFR, PART 255 : “GUIDES CONCERNING THE USE OF ENDORSEMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS IN ADVERTISING