When I was a kid, I loved to browse through the Sears catalog and mark the items that I wanted my mother to buy me. It took me a while to get through the whole things because it was as thick as a telephone book.
Thankfully, Sears has published it’s new catalog digitally. The Simply Outdoors 2012 Catalog is available via computer or iPad. It is filled with gorgeous photos of outdoor furniture products that would be great for your summertime entertaining. The catalog is searchable and you can print pages, download, or share them via e-mail. Best of all, you can order directly from the catalog by clicking the item number or “plus” sign.
By now, I’m sure that you’re eager to peruse the lush catalog and start shopping. Therefore, I’d like to give one lucky ready a chance to win a $25 Sears gift card.
To enter the contest, answer the following question in the comments section:
How does your family spend the summer?
- ‘Like’ Sears on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- Follow Sears on Twitter @sears (3 extra entries)
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on Mocha Dad (2 extra entries for each comment)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (2 extra entry)
- Tweet this contest: Win a $25 Sears Gift card from @sears & @mochadad http://bit.ly/JBr6VM (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share a Mocha Dad post on Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (1 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Win a $25 Sears Gift Card Contest” starts on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 and ends Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 11:59 a.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 60 days. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Thursday, May 24, 2012. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received compensation and/or one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. All opinions are my own.