I’ve loved the Muppets ever since I was a kid, and I was thrilled when “The Muppets” was released. I think I enjoyed the movie more than my kids did.
My kids have become huge Muppets fans and we spend many evenings watching old “Muppet Show” videos and singing Muppet songs (our favorite is “Man or Muppet“).
- Animal ($49.99) – The Animal sneaker is based on the classic basketball shoe but inspired by the Muppets drummer, with rock n’roll accents that include a plush orange faux fur.
- Gonzo the Great ($45.99) – The classic Adidas Samoa is made with a full grain “Gonzo blue” leather upper that features “Gonzo the Great” scenery. A cozy fleece lining in the collar and tongue adds additional comfort.
- Kermit ($49.99) – The Kermit the Frog Adidas Superstar II shoes feature green leather stripes with “The Original Hip Hop” running alongside one of it. The shoe’s tongue is a version of Kermit’s fringed collar.
- Fozzie ($37.99) – This black adidas Campus 2 features Fozzie with classic pink stripes and fuzzy pink fleece lining in the collar and tongue.
All of these sneakers are available online at Kids Foot Locker and in stores throughout the country.
If you are a Muppet fan like me, you’ll definitely want to get a pair of these shoes for your child. I’m giving readers the opportunity to enter to win a $25 Kids Foot Locker gift card. Two winners will be selected.
To enter the contest, leave a comment answering the following question:
Who is your favorite Muppet or what is your favorite Muppet memory?
After you have submitted your mandatory entry, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- ‘Like’ Foot Locker on Facebook (5 extra entries)
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- Follow State Farm on Twitter @foot_locker (3 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on Mocha Dad (2 extra entries for each comment)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (1 extra entry)
- Tweet this contest: Win a $25 gift card from @mochadad and @foot_locker http://bit.ly/AbqJ7k (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share a Mocha Dad post on Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (1 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
- Post a video or your singing “Man or Muppet” or rapping “My Adidas” and send link (50 extra entries).
Mocha Dad’s “Win a $25 Kids Foot Locker Gift Card” Contest starts on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 and ends Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 11:59 a.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 60 days. Two winners will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Thursday, January 19, 2012. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received compensation and/or one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. All opinions are my own.