A small surprise can go a long way, especially on Valentine’s Day. Warm your sweetheart’s heart with a gift that shows them just how special they truly are. 1-800-Flowers.com’s Platinum Collection is just the place to find that special surprise that will leave your Valentine smiling from ear to ear.
In honor of Valentine’s Day, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM would like to offer one lucky Mocha Dad reader the opportunity to win a $100 gift card. To enter the contest, leave a comment answering the following question:
What advice would you give men on how to be more romantic?
After you have submitted your mandatory entry, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- ‘Like’ 1-800-Flowers.com on Facebook (5 extra entries)
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- Follow 1-800-Flowers.com on Twitter @1800flowers (3 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on Mocha Dad (2 extra entries for each comment)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (1 extra entry)
- Tweet this contest: Win a $100 gift card from @mochadad and @1800flowers http://bit.ly/zdQMwg (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share a Mocha Dad post on Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (1 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Win a $100 1-800-Flowers.com Gift Card for Valentine’s Day” Contest starts on Saturday, February 4, 2012 and ends Wednesday, February 8, 2012 at 11:59 a.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 60 days. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Thursday, February 9, 2012. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received compensation and/or one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. All opinions are my own.