Although I like to shop online, I prefer going to a store. I like to touch my merchandise and experience it first hand. If you’re like me, you’ll want to visit your local Best Buy store. They have created a whole new shopping experience with you in mind.
Best Buy has enhanced several of their stores with the following upgrades that’ll make it easier to find and learn about the products you crave:
- An expanded Geek Squad precinct, which can help make understanding your gadgets easier
- Eye-level displays creating more opportunities to play with and discover the technology you love
- Digital registers located throughout the store to streamline the check-out process so you can get in and out faster than ever
- New in-store digital displays that update so you can be in-the-know with the latest information on all your favorite brands
Visit this link to learn more about the #NewBestBuy and find a store near you.
To encourage you to visit the new stores, I’d like to offer five (5) Mocha Dad readers a chance to win a $25 Best Buy gift card.
To enter the giveaway, answer the following question:
What enhancement at Best Buy excites you the most?
Additional Entries (These entries will be counted only after the required entry has been submitted)
- ‘Like’ Best Buy on Facebook (5 extra entries)
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (5 extra entries)
- Sign up for the Mocha Dad Newsletter (3 extra entries)
- Follow Best Buy on Twitter @BestBuy (3 extra entries)
- Follow @mochadad on Twitter and tweet this contest: Visit the #NewBestBuy for a chance to win a $25 gift card from @BestBuy & @mochadad http://bit.ly/SXaaAq (1 extra entry per tweet – 7 per day)
- Visit Your Local Best Buy and check in with FourSquare with the #NewBestBuy hashtag (1 extra entry)
- Share a non-contest Mocha Dad post on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (1 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “New Best Buy Giveaway” starts on Friday, October 12, 2012 and ends Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 11:59 a.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 30 days. Five (5) winners will be chosen via Random.org and announced soon after the ending date. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received compensation and/or one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. All opinions are my own.