When I was a kid, I loved to browse through the Sears catalog and mark the items that I wanted my mother to buy me. It took me a while to get through the whole things because it was as thick as a telephone book.
Thankfully, Sears has published it’s new catalog digitally. The Simply Outdoors 2012 Catalog is available via computer or iPad. It is filled with gorgeous photos of outdoor furniture products that would be great for your summertime entertaining. The catalog is searchable and you can print pages, download, or share them via e-mail. Best of all, you can order directly from the catalog by clicking the item number or “plus” sign. Sears is one of the only retailers with a digital catalog.
By now, I’m sure that you’re eager to peruse the lush catalog and start shopping. Therefore, I’d like to give one lucky ready a chance to win a $25 Sears gift card.
To enter the contest, answer the following question in the comments section:
What is your favorite summer time outdoor activity?
After you have submitted your mandatory entry, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- ‘Like’ Sears on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- Follow Sears on Twitter @sears (3 extra entries)
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on Mocha Dad (2 extra entries for each comment)
- Sign up for the Mocha Dad Newsletter (3 extra entries)
- Tweet this contest: Enter to win a $25 Sears Gift card from @sears & @mochadad http://bit.ly/MNKnBA (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share a non-contest Mocha Dad post on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (1 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Win a $25 Sears Gift Card Contest” starts on Thursday, June 21, 2012 and ends Thursday, June 28, 2012 at 11:59 a.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 30 days. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced soon after the ending date. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received compensation and/or one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. All opinions are my own.