Earlier this month, I participated in Twizzlers Landmark Summer Road Trip. I was one of 10 bloggers selected to be the official Twizzlers Traveling Families. We all shared a Twizzlers-inspired vehicle that made its way coast to coast, covering more than 10,000 miles and dozens of U.S. landmarks.
My family took a trip to Austin, TX. You can read about our adventures here:
As part of the promotion, Twizzlers is also giving consumers the chance to win a trip to a well-known U.S. landmark destination plus daily, road trip-themed prizes (GPS, camera, guidebook, etc) throughout the summer, just by visiting the Twizzlers website.
In addition, I’m giving five readers a chance to win some great Twizzler branded merchandise. To enter the contest, leave a comment answering the following question:
Are you taking a family road trip this year? If so, where are you going? If not, what type of vacation will you take?
The five winners will receive: Twizzlers-branded beach/cooler bag, Twizzlers beach towel, and a variety of Twizzlers products.
After you have submitted your mandatory entry, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- ‘Like’ Twizzlers on Facebook (1 extra entry)
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (1 extra entry)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on any Mocha Dad Media Blog: Mocha Dad or Six String Theories (1 extra entry for each comment)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (1 extra entries)
- Tweet this contest (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share on Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (1 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
- Post a photo of you wearing a sombrero (20 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Twizzler’s Landmark Summer Roadtrip Contest” starts on Tuesday, July 12, 2011 and ends Monday, July 18, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 60 days. Five winners will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Tuesday, July 19, 2011. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 5-days, a new winner will be chosen.