Since 1962, men all over the world have turned to Havaianas for comfortable and stylish casual footwear. The first pair of Havaianas was inspired by the Zori, typically Japanese sandals make of fabric straps and rice straw soles. Now, Havaianas come is several styles and colors. These sandals continue to be popular because “they don’t lose their shape, don’t smell and the straps don’t get loose.”
But Havanaias does’t only cater to men. They also have a fabulous women’s collection of sandals and flip flops.
If you’re ready to set your feet free, head over the Havanaias website and select a style that best fits your personality (you can even customize your own flops).
I’d also like to give one lucky reader an opportunity to winner a pair of flip flops (up to a $40 value). To enter the contest, leave a comment answering the following question:
Are socks and sandals a good look? Why or why not?
After you have submitted your mandatory entry, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- ‘Like’ Havanaias on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- Follow Havaianas on Twitter @havaianas (3 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on Mocha Dad (2 extra entries for each comment)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (2 extra entry)
- Tweet this contest: Win sandals from @havaianas and @mochadad http://bit.ly/Hsnhit (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share a Mocha Dad post on Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (1 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Set Your Feet Free with a Pair of Havaianas Flip Flops” Contest starts on Monday, April 9, 2012 and ends Monday, April 16, 2012 at 11:59 a.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 60 days. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Tuesday, April 17, 2012. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received compensation and/or one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. All opinions are my own.