I have worked in the construction industry for over 20 years and I have worn my share of work clothes. Some of the clothes were destroyed within a few days of purchase. Other items lasted many years and kept me protected from weather, dirt, and injuries.
Sears has teamed up with DuPont to produce a line of clothing that will protect you whether you’re drilling an oil well in Wyoming or cutting the grass at home in Texas. All items in this new Craftsman line have Teflon® fabric protector built into the fabric so you won’t have to worry about ruining your clothes while you’re trying to get the job done.
For all of you guys who work hard and aren’t afraid to get a little dirt under your fingernails, I’d like to give you an opportunity to win a set of Craftsman work clothes.
Tell me about the dirtiest job you’ve ever done and you have a chance to win the following items:
- Craftsman Workwear Tee with Teflon® fabric protector – Rib-knit crewneck Tee shirt. Chest Pocket with the Craftsman logo. 100% Cotton; ash is cotton/polyester. 6.75 ounce weight. Non-Stick stain protection built right into the fabric. Two-year wear out warranty.
- Craftsman Canvas Hooded Shirt Jacket – 100% cotton shell with 100% quilted nylon for added warmth. Attached hooded jersey. Teflon® fabric protector built into the fabric. Triple-needle stitching for durability. Imported. Two-year wear-out warranty.
- Craftsman Long Sleeve Coverall – There’s no need to ruin a good set of clothes with work stains. If you are working on the car or on the jobsite, these wrinkle resistant poly/cotton twill 1 piece coveralls from Craftsman are both comfortable and durable. Featuring triple needle construction and bar-tack stress points for added toughness, this excellent of work clothes also supplies plenty of pockets, including an oversized utility pocket and a pencil stall on the sleeve, and elastic at the back waist for a snug fit. Non-Stick stain protection built right into the fabric. Front closure with snaps and heavy duty hidden 2-way zipper to keep you regular clothes safe from grime and damage.
You can also download a 15% coupon for Craftsman workwear and enter the DuPont Get Into Gear Sweepstakes for some fabulous prizes. Their contest ends on November 30th and it only takes a few minutes to enter.
To enter the contest, leave a comment answering the following question: What is the dirtiest job you’ve ever done?
After you have submitted your mandatory entry, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- Visit www.teflon.com/gear4work and tell me about your experience on the site
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (4 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on Mocha Dad or on Making It Last Forever (1 extra entry for each comment)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (3 extra entries)
- Send this Tweet – Enter this manly give-away from @mochadad http://bit.ly/bXiD3G (5 Tweets per day, 1 extra entry per tweet)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Sears Craftsman Teflon Work Gear Contest” starts on Monday, November 15, 2010 and ends Monday, November 22, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad are not eligible to win. Winners will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Monday, November 22, 2010. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 5-days, a new winner will be chosen. Prize fulfillment will be handled by Zócalo Group.