Dinner time is always fun around my house (except when the kids are being finicky eaters, but I’ll save that for another post). It’s always nice to come home from work and have a nice meal with my family. Over the years we’ve had some memorable dining moments. These include the This Chicken Tastes Terrible Debacle and The Cupcake Incident. Those funny, embarrassing, just downright baffling moments while dining at home or in a restaurant with the kids are the types of experiences that forge cherished lifetime memories and also make great blog posts.
I’m sure that you have also had some memorable dining experiences with your kids and I’d like to hear about them. As an incentive to participate, I will offer a $45 Outback Steakhouse gift card to one randomly selected entrant. For chance to win the gift card, answer the following question in the comments section:
What is your most funny, embarrassing, or baffling moment while dining at home or in a restaurant with your kids?
After you have completed the mandatory entry, you can do any or all of the following:
After you have submitted your mandatory entry, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- ‘Like’ Outback Steakhouse on Facebook (4 extra entries)
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (3 extra entries)
- Follow @mochadad on Twitter (3 extra entries)
- Follow @outback on Twitter (3 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on any Mocha Dad Media Blog: Mocha Dad or Six String Theories (3 extra entries for each comment)
- Tweet this contest (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share on Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (2 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
- Enter my “Portraits of Dad” Photo Contest (10 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Outback Steakhouse Dinner with Dad Contest” starts on Thursday, June 16, 2011 and ends Tuesday, June 21, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 60 days. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Wednesday, June 22, 2011. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 5-days, a new winner will be chosen. The gift card does not include tax, gratuity, or liquor/alcohol.
Disclosure: I received a $45 gift card from Outback Steakhouse. All opinions are my own.