Immediately after watching the game, I headed over to the State Farm Facebook page and challenged Mr. Discount Double Check to a game of Paper Football. It’s a little known fact that I was the Paper Football Champion of my third grade class, and as expected, I slaughtered Aaron Rodgers.
If you feel as if you’re up to the challenge, you can play against Aaron Rodgers, the State Farm Agent, or he Cheesehead Kid to see if you are the Paper Football MVP. You can also share and challenge your friends to find out who is the real champion (you can also challenge me, but be warned – I am a formidable opponent).
In addition, I’d like to give one reader an opportunity to win a $50 AmEx gift card. To enter the giveaway, leave a comment answering the following question:
Which NFL team will win the Super Bowl?
Additional Entries (These entries will be counted only after the required entry has been submitted)
- ‘Like’ State Farm on Facebook (5 extra entries)
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (5 extra entries)
- Sign up for the Mocha Dad Newsletter (3 extra entries)
- Follow @mochadad on Twitter and tweet this contest: Play paper football with @AaronRodgers12 & @mochadad for a chance to win a $50 AmEx gift card http://bit.ly/VG4NVH (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share a non-contest Mocha Dad post on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (1 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “NFL Playoffs Challenge: Play Paper Football with Aaron Rodgers and Enter to Win a $50 AmEx Gift Card Giveaway” starts on Monday, January 7, 2013 and ends on Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 11:59 a.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans 18 years old and older in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this website within the past 30 days. One (1) winners will be chosen via Random.org and announced soon after the ending date. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received compensation and/or one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. All opinions are my own. Total prize value is $50.