I’ve been an AT&T customer for over a decade. Not only do they have cool devices, but they also make it easy to manage my account online.
Now AT&T has made it easier than ever to manage my account with the myAT&T app. I can view my bill, check upgrade eligibility, and monitor my data usage while on the go. With a five cell phones in my family, these features make my life much easier.
When you download the app, you will also be able to enter the myAT&T Kick It to Win It Challenge for an opportunity to win the ultimate college football experience.
- (1) Grand Prizewinner will receive a pair of tickets to the BCS National Championship (includes airfare, car rental, hotel and $1,000 gift card for travel)
- (4) four Secondary Prize winners will receive (2) two tickets to ONE of the BCS bowl games (Rose Bowl, Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, Allstate Sugar Bowl, OR Discover Orange Bowl) and $1,500 to use towards travel/accommodations.
You can play once a week until December 8, 2013 by using the myAT&T mobile app to unlock a field goal kicking challenge by answering a weekly question about myAT&T app functionality and capabilities. To participate, please visit the myAT&T Kick It To Win It Challenge site on your mobile or wireless device: http://bit.ly/1hIDjWY.
In addition to the myAT&T Kick It to Win It Challenge, Mocha Dad readers can enter for a chance to win a prize pack which includes: urBeats Headphones by Beats by Dre ($100 value) and a $100 Gift Card.
Which college football team is your favorite?
Additional Entries (These entries will be counted only after the required entry has been submitted)
- Sign up for the Mocha Dad Newsletter (5 extra entries)
- Like Mocha Dad on Facebook (5 extra entries)
- Follow @mochadad and @ATT on Twitter and share this tweet: Enter to win urBeats headphones (@beatsbydre) and a $100 Gift Card from @ATT and @mochadad http://wp.me/P31byE-36n #giveaway (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share or leave a comment on this post – Fatherhood and Football: A Conversation with Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints Quarterback (1 extra entry for each share or comment – no limit)
Mocha Dad’s “myAT&T Kick It to Win It Giveaway” starts on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 and ends on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 at 11:59 a.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans 18 years old and older in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Goodall Family Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this website within the past 30 days. One (1) winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced soon after the ending date. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received compensation and/or one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my website. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” All opinions are my own. Allow 3-6 weeks for giveaway fulfillment. While AT&T has provided promotional support in the form of prizes, AT&T is not sponsoring or administering the giveaway on this website. Prize value = $200.