When my sister drove up in her brand new Kia Sportage, I wasn’t impressed.
“Really,” I said. “Of all the cars available in the world, why would you choose a Kia?”
“Because it’s cute, comfortable, and sporty,” she said. “I like my car.”
After riding with her a few times, I began to understand why she liked it so much. The cars are affordable, reliable, and fun to drive.
For these reasons, Kia has become one of the fastest growing car brands in the US. For 2009, Kia recorded its 15th consecutive year of increased U.S. market share and recently achieved its best quarter of sales ever.
The Korean automaker has even made a huge commitment to build cars and create jobs in America.
The first vehicle to roll off the line at Kia’s new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in West Point, Georgia, the all-new 2011 Sorento encompasses both the brand’s signature design cues as well as its distinct combination of value, safety and style. The 2011 Sorento, which went on-sale in early-January, offers consumers a well-equipped, well-appointed CUV with best-in-class power suited perfectly for the fun, dynamic and discerning driver.
To celebrate the new 2011 Kia Sorento, I am giving two lucky readers the chance to win $150 and $50 Visa gift cards just by learning more about the crossover utility vehicle.
To enter the contest, you must do one or all of the following things.
- Visit the Kia Sorento website and leave a comment telling me what features you like most about the Sorento.
- Visit your local Kia dealer and test drive a new 2011 Sorento and tell me what you liked and disliked about it.
- If you are a current Kia owner, send a photo of you and your car.
After you have submitted your mandatory entry or entries, you can receive additional entries by doing any or all of the following things:
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on Mocha Dad or on Making It Last Forever (1 extra entries for each comment)
- Tweet the following message: Need cash? Enter @mochadad’s “Kia Crossover to the Unexpected Contest” for a chance to win a $150 or $50 Visa Gift card http://bit.ly/dvc7DD (1 extra entry for each tweet – 5 per day)
- Answer this question: Who were Mocha Dad’s travel companions in Dubai? (you can find the answer on the blog)? (5 extra entries for the first correct answer)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (3 extra entries)
- Facebook fans are automatically entered into all Mocha Dad contests.
Mocha Dad’s “Kia Crossover to the Unexpected Contest” starts on Sunday, March 28, 2010 and ends Saturday, April 3, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. and Canada. No purchase required. The winners will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Saturday, April 3, 2010. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. A representative from Fanscape, Inc will conduct prize fulfillment.