CONTEST CLOSED 3/26/2010
I love sausage.
Growing up in Texas, I’ve had some of the best tasting sausage in the world; or so I thought until I spent 10 days in Poland and Germany. I was amazed at all of the varieties and flavors. I was in sausage heaven.
One of the dishes that I fell in love with was Kielbasa and Sauerkraut. I enjoyed how the sweet, sour, and salty flavors merged together into one convenient, tasty dish.
Now I’d like to share my love of sausage with you by giving away a year of free Hillshire Farms meat.
The lucky winner will receive 12 coupons for Hillshire Farm products. The coupons can be used on any one (1) product up to $5.99 (total prize package approximately $72.00).
To enter my contest, answer the following question:
What is your favorite meat? (visit the Hillshire Farm website for ideas)
- Leave a comment on a non-contest post on Mocha Dad or on Making It Last Forever (2 extra entries for each comment)
- Tweet the following message: Meat is good. So is @mochadad! He’s giving away one year of free meat. Enter here http://bit.ly/buD2uI (1 extra entry for each tweet – 5 per day)
- Answer this question: In what country did Mocha Dad meet a Somali immigrant (you can find the answer on the blog)? (5 extra entries for the first correct answer)
- Subscribe to Mocha Dad (3 extra entries)
- Facebook fans are automatically entered into all Mocha Dad contests.
Mocha Dad’s “Hillshire Farms Free Meat” Contest starts on Sunday, March 21, 2010 and ends Friday, March 26, 2010 at 12:00 a.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. and Canada. No purchase required. The winners will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Friday, March 26, 2010. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. A representative from MWW Group will conduct prize fulfillment.
Disclaimer: I received free meat.