As a busy parent, I know how challenging it can be to provide healthy meals for your family. To help out, SUBWAY restaurants has added a new limited-time offer to their FRESH FIT™ menu during the month of October - The Tuscan Chicken Melt.
This new sandwich has 380 calories and 8 grams of fat and features seasoned chicken strips, melted cheese and a tangy balsamic vinaigrette dressing. This sandwich is not only good-for-you, but it is also delicious.
If you are interested in more good-for-you options, be sure to look out for the American Heart Association’s Heart-Check logo on SUBWAY menus! SUBWAY restaurants have always aimed to provide you with better options and tasty alternatives to greasy fast food. Heart-Check certified SUBWAY sandwiches meet the AHA’s stringent nutrition criteria, which includes measurements for sodium, calories, cholesterol, saturated fat and trans-fat levels.
By now, you’re probably ready to make a B-Line to your local SUBWAY restaurant. To help you satisfy your craving, I’m giving one lucky reader the opportunity to win a $25 SUBWAY gift card to try the new Tuscan Chicken Melt.
To enter the giveaway, answer the following question:
How do you encourage healthy-eating habits?
Additional Entries (These entries will be counted only after the required entry has been submitted)
- ‘Like’ Subway on Facebook (5 extra entries)
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (5 extra entries)
- Sign up for the Mocha Dad Newsletter (3 extra entries)
- Follow Subway on Twitter @Subway (3 extra entries)
- Follow @mochadad on Twitter and tweet this contest: Win a $25 gift card from @Subway & @mochadad http://bit.ly/RLdKsf (1 extra entry per tweet – 7 per day)
- Visit Your Local Subway and check in with FourSquare with the #EatFresh hashtag (1 extra entry)
- Share a non-contest Mocha Dad post on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (1 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Subway Tuscan Chicken Melt Giveaway” starts on Friday, October 19, 2012 and ends Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 11:59 a.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 30 days. One(1) winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced soon after the ending date. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received compensation and/or one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. All opinions are my own.