In 2008, A2B changed the electric bike market forever with the world’s first true ebike, with its own bespoke internal motor system. But simply starting an engineering revolution wasn’t enough. A2B wanted their collection to have its own, distinct identity, and not simply look like bicycles with batteries added.
Today’s A2B ebikes are the result of the engineering innovation and design brilliance. Creative thought, hard work, and loving attention to detail go into each and every model and make A2B ebikes special. This passion comes across in the design and performance of A2B’s range of products.
I’d like to give one Mocha Dad reader an opportunity to win an A2B ebike (estimated value at least $2000). To enter the giveaway, follow these steps:
2. Leave a comment saying you’ve done so.
* You can double your chances of winning by visiting Revolution E (1544 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77006) on November 9th or 10th, riding the bike and submitting an entry in-store.
Additional Entries (These entries will be counted only after the required entry has been submitted)
- Sign up for the Mocha Dad Newsletter
- Like Mocha Dad on Facebook
- Follow @mochadad and @a2bbikes on Twitter and share this tweet: Enter to win an A2B ebike from @a2bbikes and @mochadad http://wp.me/P31byE-34f (1 extra entry per tweet up to 5 per day)
- Share or leave a comment on this post – A Cool Bike for Cool Dads (1 extra entry for each share or comment – no limit)
Mocha Dad’s “Enter to Win an A2B E-Bike from Revolution E Giveaway” starts on Monday, November 4, 2013 and ends on Sunday, November 10, 2013 at 11:59 a.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans 18 years old and older in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Goodall Family Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this website within the past 30 days. One (1) winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced soon after the ending date. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received compensation and/or one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my website. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” All opinions are my own. Allow 4-8 weeks for giveaway fulfillment. Prize value is approximately $2000.