When I was a child, we didn’t have much money. To make our dollars stretch further, my mother diligently clipped coupons. Each Sunday, we would open the newspaper and spend an afternoon cutting and organizing coupons.
Since then, couponing has evolved from Sunday morning newspaper clippings into an online world of websites, blogs, and daily specials –Extreme Couponing. Today, becoming a couponing pro is more than clipping coupons; it is about juggling more savings opportunities than ever before.
In order to navigate this maze of discounts, shoppers need some assistance. Thankfully, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Couponing provides the help that we all need. The book teaches readers how to maximize savings by couponing more strategically with information on how, where, and when to find the biggest couponing deals.
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Couponing includes:
- Understanding couponing basics
- Tips on finding and cashing in on coupons
- Advice on multiple savings offers, money-back coupons, and rewards programs
- The latest info on deal-of-the-day sites, rebates, and other online coupon options
- How to best plan and organize coupons
In this economy, how do you save money?
Additional Entries (These entries will be counted only after the required entry has been submitted)
- ‘Like’ Complete Idiot Guides on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- Follow Complete Idiot Guides on Twitter @IdiotsGuides (3 extra entries)
- ‘Like’ Mocha Dad on Facebook (3 extra entries)
- Sign up for the Mocha Dad Newsletter (3 extra entries)
- Tweet this contest: “Win a copy of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Couponing from @IdiotsGuides & @mochadad http://bit.ly/LXaqdY #giveaway (1 extra entry per tweet – 5 per day)
- Share a non-contest Mocha Dad post on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, or Tumblr (1 extra entry for each share)
- Blog this contest (10 extra entries)
Mocha Dad’s “Win a Copy of The Complete Idiots Guide to Couponing” Giveaway starts on Sunday, July 8, 2012 and ends Sunday, July 15, 2012 at 11:59 a.m. (CST), and is open to all Mocha Dad readers, subscribers, and/or fans in the continental U.S. No purchase required. Relatives and employees of Mocha Dad Media are not eligible to win. You are also ineligible if you’ve won a prize from this blog within the past 30 days. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced soon after the ending date. You must leave your contact information to collect your prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received compensation and/or one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. All opinions are my own.