Sometimes dads are an afterthought when it comes to gift giving. This season, you can delight your father with a gift he will always remember. If you are unsure of what to get dad for Christmas, here are 40 gift ideas that are sure to make your dad smile on Christmas morning.
1. Awesome Dad Key Chain – Show dad how much you care with this inspirational key chain. Made of fine pewter with a antiqued finish, this sentimental piece is a gift dad will cherish ($32)
2. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Watch – If classic is your choice, our one-of-a-kind Grant is a wrist essential you can rely on. A new refined rose gold-tone case and croco-embossed leather strap make this chronograph stylish enough for formal occasions, but built to withstand everyday use ($125)
3. Under Armour Alter Ego Compression Long Sleeve Shirt – All dads are heroes. Show your dad how super he is with one of these superhero shirts ($60)
4. Outdoor Life Men’s Fleece-Lined Denim Shirt Jacket – Rugged has never felt softer with this Outdoor Life men’s denim shirt jacket. Lined with insulating fleece throughout the torso and quilted satin along the arms, this layering essential adds cozy warmth and classic style for ultimate outdoor comfort ($30). P.S. – (sign up as a client to receive discounts on this product and others at Shop Your Way)
5. Cross Classic Century 10 Karat Gold Filled/Rolled Gold Ballpoint Pen – Dad will love this classic writing instrument. With it’s 10-karat gold filled/rolled gold finish and 23-Karat gold plated appointments, this medium ballpoint pen comes with specially formulated ink that flows flawlessly for a superior writing experience ($95)
6. Xtreme Xperience – Has your dad ever dreamed of driving a Ferrari or Lamborghini. If so you can make his dream come true at Xtreme Xperience where he will have the opportunity to drive a super car on a track with a professional driving instructor (starting at $240)
7. Saber 3 Piece Stainless Steel Grill Utensils Set – There are grill utensils and then there is Saber’s luxe three piece set. Made from premium grade 304 stainless steel for a lifetime of service, this spatula, fork and thong set is a must-have for the serious griller.
8. iStabilizer Flex – This portable tripod has flexible legs with wrapping capability that allows dad to secure his smartphone to virtually any surface. Dad can capture incredible images without the shakes typically associated with hand-held photography ($30)
9. The Blazar Bluetooth Speaker – The Blazar is the perfect blend of power and portability. 360-degree sound projects from this lightweight speaker and will fill dad’s office with high quality audio. The single-piece aluminum design of either the Deep Graphite or Silver Aluminum Blazar brings an unparalleled level of sophistication to his listening experience.
10. Ten Year Journal – Ten Year Journal provides the unique experience of putting actual pen to actual paper to create a permanent and tangible memoir. Ten year Journal includes dated and lined pages with room to record feelings, books read, what was eaten that day, local weather, and world events. This a perfect gift for dads who want to chronicle their parenting journey and capture cherished memories ($40)
Disclosure: We received some of the products listed in the guide and some of the links are affiliate links. All opinions are our own.